Gerard Conlan has been accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a business law specialist since 1990. Both he and the other lawyers of the firm advise on all aspects of business and commercial law. We have a reputation for providing quality commercial advice and guidance in contractual negotiations. We pride ourselves on delivering on our clients’ objectives efficiently and cost-effectively while maintaining a focus on your strategic and operational needs.
We advise on all aspects of transaction structuring, negotiation and settling of:
- joint venture and alliance agreements and associated arrangements;
- sales and purchases of business;
- supply, distribution and agency agreements;
- franchising and licence agreements;
- general compliance with the Trade Practices Act 1974 and Fair Trading Act 1999;
- partnership agreements;
- shareholders agreements; and
- buy/sell agreements.